Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Struggling...

I'll say it again, it's been a long time since I posted! I'm struggling over here, Ella is my world, she is the best baby I could ask for. However, I'm struggling with the fact that she isn't walking yet. She will stand without holding on to anything, she'll walk between Tony and I and will move along furniture. She will not walk on her own though, she doesn't do it alone. We have to force her to walk. She LOVES to crawl everywhere, but that's hard when you don't want her to get trampled. I just want her to keep up with her other friends that are her age. I feel like she is falling behind and I really don't want her too. She is such a sweetheart and so fun and changing everyday! I'm just struggling with the walking thing...so any suggestion are welcome! One thing that I'm hoping will help her is that we switched our daycare provider this week. I think this is going to be a great move for Ella. She is with kids that are her age and are ALL walking, so I'm hoping this will be good motivation for her. Thanks for listening to me, it is sometimes easier to write it down then talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment