Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Is it really April already?

I was thinking today that tomorrow is already April 7th. Seriously the beginning of the year is flying by. I was looking at the blog tonight and Ella's age ticker is getting soooo close to that 1 year mark and that totally FREAKS me out! It actually makes me want to cry! This time last year I was getting ready for my baby shower and preparing for the birth of our child...NUTS! Now here we are preparing for her to turn 1 years old. I know I say this all the time but she is the most amazing baby I could ask for. She is the joy in my life and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about how blessed I am to have her. She makes me laugh and smile every single day. But when I think about the fact that she will be 1 years old I get really sad because that means the years are really going to go fast. In a week Ella is going to be turning 10 months old! It's all exciting and sad at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment