Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our Little Girl Is ONE Month Old!!!!

I can't believe my little girl is one month TODAY! She is truly a blessing. She is such a good baby, Tony and I have adjusted very well to her being here. She has changed so much in one month. If I could let her sleep through the night I would, but the doctor still wanted us to wake and feed her during the night. On Friday we go for her one month check up so hopefully the doctor will give us the go ahead to let her sleep during the night. When Ella is awake she is so active and alert. She loves to just look around and move her arms and legs. We try to put her on her stomach twice a day to help her practice lifting her head. Ella and I are enjoying the summer, I can pretty much take her any where with no problem or crying. She loves riding in the car and going for walks. She is truly the light of our lives and we can't explain how much we love her.

My friend Kristy went back to work today, which was really sad for me because we spent a lot of time together while we were both off. Ella and Madison are already best friends, below you will see in some pictures. We really enjoyed spending time with Kristy and Madison!
We hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment