Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fetal EKG Part Two- 10 Weeks Left

Hi Everyone-
Just a quick update tonight. Tony and I went for the second Fetal EKG today. Everything is still looking good, except the Plumonary Valve is still looking thick, but the Cardiologist isn't to concern about it. He still wants to see her two weeks after she is born to perform an EKG. We already have that scheduled for June 18th. All and all things are looking good. We just pray that everything is good with her when she arrives. If anything seems wrong with her when she is born they could do an EKG right away. I don't have any worries about this happening, I'm optimistic that nothing will be wrong, my heart is telling me that. We are very lucky to have such great doctors and nurses helping us through this. They really know what they are talking about and everyone has a very positive outlook.

Thank you everyone for reading our blog and for your thoughts and prayers through everything. I can't believe we only have 10 weeks to go. I can't wait for everyone to meet her!!

Also Tony's appointment last week went really good. He will have to go for a routine MRI and stress test in the upcoming months just to make sure everything is going well.

Take Care and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment