Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

18 Weeks and Counting

Hi Everyone!
Tony and I went for our 18 week appointment yesterday. Everything went good. It was just a check up. Her heart beat is 150 BPM, the doctor says that's great! We got some reading materials on taking birthing classes. We also got a list of pediatricians that my doctor's office recommends, but we don't have to use any of them. They suggest that we interview a few before we decide who we want. Does anyone have any suggestions? Other then that a pretty low key appointment.

I noticed today that I've popped a bit more, which is crazy since it's only been two weeks since my last picture :). I've had a few back pains and some dull pain in my hips, but nothing that I can't handle. My doctor said all of that is completely normal.

We've been looking around for furniture and bedding for the room. There are so many things to pick from, it will be a difficult decision. Any suggestions would be great!

Next week is the big ultrasound, so look for a posting after that!

I hope everyone had a great New Year!

Take Care!

Me at 18 Weeks:

1 comment: